Weepy .. Why!!

Becky.Boo

Hi all,

I started today rushing .. And now I cannot shake this weepy feeling .. I feel I could burst into tears any moment!

Dunno if being on LT, feeling tired, being stressed out or just everything combined!

I cannot wait to go home after work I think I'll have a bath and hopefully that will lift this awful sad feeling I have! It's just odd I have nothing to be sad about and I was in great form going to bed last night!

Hmm dunno what to do with myself.

Sorry just hoping posting will get it out of my system!

Anyone else has this problem?

Awe how horrid :( i cant offer advise so instead ill just give you a big hug :bighug:xx

I get days like that too. totally out of the blue!!
*****hugs*****
x x x

Aww sorry to hear that - here's another hug :hug99:

It's probably all those things you mention, though feeling tired will definitely be a big reason. I sometimes find I just get 'day blues' where I feel low for no apparent reason - have often found myself getting all teary. Us girls are just emotional beings :). You'll feel a whole lot better after a bath and a bit of 'me' time I'm sure

Hi sweetie,
Yeah this diet has had that effect on some people, not sure why? All I can say is give yourself some tlc and a bit of time to adjust, it wont last... you`ll be happy happy happy again in no time at all... BIG HUGS hun xxx

Thanks ladies for the hugs and messages .. Only an hour and a half till I can head home ... Feel anti social today I'm avoiding everyone just do not have the will to chat nice oh disaster I am .. Sorry for the weirdness!

It does happen becky boo
You can have good days & bad days when I did this diet in nov I was an emotional wreck .
Chin up and think of how well you will feel when you start getting all those lovely compliments
Tigger xxx

Thanks for all the support today .. Happy to report the weird dark cloud has passed!

So I'm lovely and chilled after a bubbly bath watching the TV happy! I just realised this picture would usually include a glass of vino .. But I'm liking the sparkling water as a replacement from a wine glass to feel exciting!

OH yes i get that too, i could be sitting watching tv with the wee one and end up getting weepy at something stupid

Back