Weetabix bars

skinnybride2013

Silver Member
Hi sorry if this has been asked couldn't find on search but are weetabix oaty bars a HXB?

Last edited:
Thank you, have one more...the oat so simple (original) porridge pots that you just add water too?

I can't find anything so far & hopefully someone else can help but . . . . . . . . I believe the amount of oats in each 50g pot is OK for your 35g HEb allowance (as oats constitutes 70% of the contents). .However, the remaining 30% is skimmed milk powder and sugar. .Therefore, you'd have to calculate the skimmed milk powder as part of your HEa allowance or syn it along with the sugar content!

Basically, as long as you've got access to a microwave, just use plain old rolled oats with water, sweetner & free yoghurt and nuke it for 2 minutes. .Appreciate that it'd be difficult if you've only got access to a kettle.

Minimunchkins said:
I can't find anything so far & hopefully someone else can help but . . . . . . . . I believe the amount of oats in each 50g pot is OK for your 35g HEb allowance (as oats constitutes 70% of the contents). .However, the remaining 30% is skimmed milk powder and sugar. .Therefore, you'd have to calculate the skimmed milk powder as part of your HEa allowance or syn it along with the sugar content!

Basically, as long as you've got access to a microwave, just use plain old rolled oats with water, sweetner & free yoghurt and nuke it for 2 minutes. .Appreciate that it'd be difficult if you've only got access to a kettle.

Ok thanks, will only have them every now and then as emergency at work lol

Back