Silver Member
Hi does anyone know the syn value for the above bars

67 cal
protein 1.5
carb 11.9
fat 1.4
sat fat 0.6
fibre 6.2
I would have looked on slimming world but the site is down at the mo!!

Thanks in anticiaption :D

BRITMUM IN CANADA

Hi Britmum and thanks for the reply to my last post,just curious I lived in London Ontario for 8 years I was just curious where in Ontario you are?

Hi does anyone know the syn value for the above bars

67 cal
protein 1.5
carb 11.9
fat 1.4
sat fat 0.6
fibre 6.2
I would have looked on slimming world but the site is down at the mo!!

Thanks in anticiaption :D

Britmum is very accurate!

Oaty Bars, Milk Chocolate , 23g bar Oaty Bars, Strawberry, 23g bar Oaty Bars, White Chocolate , 23g bar

all 3.5 syns

Hi all. The last time I joined SW, these had just been added as a HE. Maybe someone coming along behind me can clarify this. x

teecee46 said:
Oaty Bars, Milk Chocolate , 23g bar Oaty Bars, Strawberry, 23g bar Oaty Bars, White Chocolate , 23g bar

all 3.5 syns
Just wanted to check if syn values were still correct as I know these things can change. I did search but couldn't get any new posts sorry.

They are one healthy extra or 4 syns NOT 3.5. SW must have changed them as this is the value on syns online. All the flavours are 4 syns.

They are one healthy extra or 4 syns NOT 3.5. SW must have changed them as this is the value on syns online. All the flavours are 4 syns.

No, Weetabix have changed the recipe, not SW changing the syns. Stuff like this contains no free food so will ALWAYS be 1 syn per 20 calories. If you check the website you will see they are now 78 calories each - that is the reason they are now 4 syns. :)

Yeah thats what I meant by SW changed the syn values, thats what happens when i rush type :p I didn't know what had changed with the product, didn't look :) People changing recipes, so annoying, do they know it affects our daily syn intakes haha

Back