• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weetabix oaty bars!

dino4

S: 12st10lb
its not come up in the sites latest additions for hexb cereal bars. a few of sainsburys have now. one of tescos and one of asdas. cant do a copy and paste unfortunately.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
On another board someone's consultant said you could have one as a HEB. They are only 67 calories and higher in fibre than alpen lights. I wasn't that keen on them at first but really like them now - the strawberry ones are really fruity. The white chocolate ones seem to have disappeared off the shelf - must have been popular!

dino4

S: 12st10lb
On another board someone's consultant said you could have one as a HEB. They are only 67 calories and higher in fibre than alpen lights. I wasn't that keen on them at first but really like them now - the strawberry ones are really fruity. The white chocolate ones seem to have disappeared off the shelf - must have been popular!
thats interesting to hear, the local shop has them so handy to have available.

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
S: 25st5lb C: 25st5lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 54 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am a little bit obsessed with these! 3.5syns and 97p a box - fabulous! Whereas Alpen Lights are like £2.10 a box! And if you have 2 a day for a hex(b) then they only last 2 days.

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Thank you for all the info, I am going to try these now as they sound really good, thanks.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
HE's tend to be about 6 syns, .. so for 3.5 i wouldnt say 1 would count, i'd be counting 2 and HEB and 1 syn, but athst just me,.. i dont condone messinga round with the HEA too much!