• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weetabix oaty bars

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
yeah they're not as fab, but they have been on offer in some places recently so worth a punt if they're only a quid.

I've been having 2 as a B and then counting the leftover 1 syn as syns. Not sure if this is 'legal' though!!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
I've been having 2 as a B and then counting the leftover 1 syn as syns. Not sure if this is 'legal' though!!
Probs a bit naughty Stace - check the sugar, carb and fat content of them compared to two Alpen Lights and if it's more or less the same then you should be alright.

That's what I did with the HEb bread rolls - those Hovis ones have 1.5g sat fat compared to the Tesco Healthy Living 57g ones, which are something like 0.2g or 0.4g

Good point Vixxster! Will do. I've only done that once as I've been buying Alpen Lights recently but will deffo compare the two! This week is 100% on plan though and no tweaking!

I think they are ok, but from a greedy perspective, I prefer my 2 Alpen light bars!!!