Weetabix Weetaflakes

Lukasmummy

Former SW Target Member
Hi does anyone have an old slimming world book with the syns for these, from looking on the weetabix website they appear to have been discontinued just like the special K sustain, so not sure if they used to be a Healthy extra choice, bought them by mistake but don't want to waste them. Hugs Crystal xx

On the sw website they are down as a hx b on the ee plan.28g x

Hi,

May I ask where you found this as not in the Food Directory, HE book or on the website. I checked all latest HE and its not listed. I have emailed Weetabix to ask. I will post my reply when I get the nutrtional values, however I do believe these have been discontinued.

x

It's the oatibix flakes that are listed on the slimming world website but when I googled it I found a very old forum that had the same amount of weetaflakes listed so I just ticked it on my food diary as oatibix flakes instead, looking at the nutritional information the weetaflakes have higher fibre levels. I picked them up in the 99p shop but they are yummy so will use the box up since I only have cereal about once a week I can't see that it will matter much. Hugs Crystal xx

Back