Weigh day approaching??

staceylou18

So my second week at ww is tomorrow. Last week I lost 1 1/2 pounds and was totally disheartened as I thought I had lost more, especially since it was my first week. Not to optimistic about tomorrow. Im curious as to how everyone else is finding it, considering im relatively new at it.

1 1/2 is still really good! Keep at it, I lost 4lb the first week (no idea how) then 1lb this week. You don't have as much to lose as some so that could be why? 1 1/2lb is still a good loss though! x

Hi, thats great. How is the ww rollercoaster going for you still?. Last week I reached my half stone mark. So I suppose im doing something right :) im just not used to such a slow weight loss as slimming world was a lot quicker, however it wasnt for me didnt, tackle the issuses of calories or portion control...anyway as the saying goes SLOW PROGRESS IS PROGESS :) my holidays are in two weeks so hope for another 7lb and as a result im gyming it everyday and starting tomorrow to replace two meals for two shakes instead. So ill be juggling a slim fast and ww approach (juggling two diets? I must be mad). Realistically the meal replacements is not healthy long term, but just want to kick start my weight loss again..weigh in on thursday so it shall be interesting. Let me know how your progress is coming along, as I find it inspiring ? X

That's great- you're doing really well! All in I've lost 7.5lb which includes a 1.5lb gain last week so I'm really pleased. I'm starting to see it when I'm trying on clothes which were a bit tight :)

Good luck with the holiday weight! x

Wow thats fab.im sure your feeling great..i know I have loads if energy now, and definately getting into a routine that I hope will last me for life. We will be a down a dress size by christmas :) I put on half a pound the following week, it didnt get me down just pushed me.more. Dont think ill have time for class tomorrow so hopefully next week if I gain.any loss it will be a wee suprise.

I stongly suspect I won't be losing much this week- too many meals out and a few glasses of champagne! Plus my points went down, who knew what a difference 1PP a day makes!

Haha I know my pppoints got reduced to 26 and the extra one really does make a difference. oh well you might suprise yourself...i had a weekend of pure cocktails once and still managed to lose 2lbs...tomorrows a new day so just start a fresh :) xx

3lb!!

I'm sure you will have :) I can't eat anything this week because I'm so scared I'll gain! Last week was too good to be true! x

Dont be silly. Well I was literally an hour away from.weigh in.and.i couldnt keep my hunger at bay so I snacked on...two babybels, cereal bar, a whole.pack of dates an bout.10 ginger.nuts...absolute raging...so youd be guessing right that I didnt make it to weigh in..instead a hauled my ass to the gym..all that sugar did mess up my workout and my head just wasnt in it anymore.. When I got home though I made myself do a 25min run..not gonna make a diff as damage is already done..but cant go slipping back into old habits..back on it tomorrow and going to go to class on tues this time as hols are on wed :)

That's dedication! I went way over again this week...but still lost 2lb, I don't think my leader believes me when I say I've gone over now! x

My first weigh in and I've lost 3lb.... I'm really happy... I ate fresh breAd today and worked it out at 15 Propoints.:( Not amused. Have to cut back for the rest of the week...overall happy:)

Oh dear!i hate it when you eat something then discover it's really high!

excellent! well done!

Back