Extra Easy Weigh day food and drink?!

Sammi77

Just wondering what everyone eats and drinks on weigh day? I know my scales are 1lb off from the ones at group but last week I apparently gained 4lbs from my morning weight!

My weigh in is in the evening so I'm just wondering what everyone else eats and drinks to keep this consistent on weigh day?

I weigh in the morning so am conscious of the 'night before' but you said it yourself, it's about consistency. So whatever you do, as long as its consistent, will be a true reflection of the weight lost that week. If you eat normally one week and then the next week survive the day on minimum it will show a false increase in your loss and vice versa if you then eat normally the following week, you may show a false STS or gain. Keep it consistent, down to what you wear to weigh in, and you will know its accurate.

Thanks I know you're right, it just frustrates me that what I consider to be my true weight first thing in the morning is never what's seen on the scales!

I do SW at home and actually that's one of the advantages. Early morning NAKED WI!! Haha. Not sure that's allowed at groups ;)

Back