weigh day = treat day?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by .Nicki., 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Does anyone not track points on weigh day? or just have a particular treat?
    When i used to do discover and sw i always used to use weigh day as a eat what i want day, although usually at somepoint it extended from just weigh day to forever and it was another failed attempt.
    Its my first weigh in tomorrow and i'm not sure how to handle it to be honest, i've managed to stick for a whole week without falling of the wagon after months of messing about with slimming world although with the amount of points i'm on, its pretty hard to cheat.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zi-ann

zi-ann Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(23.02%)
    I have fridays as my "treat" days, and use my 49 weeklies as we usually have a take-away, chinese curry, kebab, or SF chicken ... i dont really count my pp on that day, but am still carefull in what i eat (if that makes sence) lol i also treat myself to haveing sugar in my coffee a few times a day too :)

4. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    I've not long started, but use a Friday or a Saturday for either a take away or a night out, and use these from my weeklies ( although I lost count of them this week ESP when alcohol is involved!)

5. VeggieAnna

VeggieAnna Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP plus fasting
    I'd say if you want a treat, still point it and use your weeklies. Why break the diet if you dont have to :) Plus you wont feel like youve ruined it and carry on eating!x

6. Rosie_Lee

Rosie_Lee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(32.32%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    i try to point it or make a good guess, i don't like going blind.

i tend to eat most on weigh in night or the day after, unless i know i have a party or meal coming up, then i will save most of them for then.

i would definately point if i was you, then you can stay in control and avoid the same things happening again.

7. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

I've pushed this first week to the limit, i'm currently eating some malteasers to completely use up my weeklies and its not even felt like i'm doing a diet which has been the best bit so i doubt i'll hit the points that much.

8. skinny_wannabe82

skinny_wannabe82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - Discover (old points)
    I used to have a 'free' night on WI day doing Discover and it didn't work for me, as sometimes I'd eat 20 points which back then was a whole extra days food! Defo agree with the others and recommend using your weekly points to have treats :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Like you I normally have done - but last week was my first weigh in and I just used the rest of the weeks weeklies, still managed a large chocolate bar, but all guilt free.

I don't want to reward a good weightloss with food, thats where my relationship with food started to go bad!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.