• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh In 2

Last edited:
if you have still been eating healthy then you will still lose weight, the tablets are no miricle cure,and they are mainly there to keep you on the straight and narrow, i am sure you have done fine. i somehow managed to have 3 days worth of tablets left at the end of this month, and no idea when i didn't take them!!!! and i still lost. good luck

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
i wouldnt worry i am hopeless these days at taking them and i am still loosing! If you are havin a low fat meal when you for get it wont make that much difference any ways hun!

good luck im sure you will be fine!

love katie
xx

Kes

Gold Member
im sure you will be fine....
ive set alarms 3 times a day to go off at meal times to remind me... sad i know!!! but its the only way im going to remember!!

Whenever i started taking xenical I was pretty rubbish at remembering lunch time. Sometimes I still am. Especially if I tell myself - I'll take it after my meal because I usually forget :eek:

God help me if I ever have to take necessary medication

I lost 4lbs which I was disapointed with at first but then I thought it is better coming off slowly so hopefully it will stay of this time, sometimes I just wish i would lose big amounts, but 4lbs in 3 weeks is not bad, thats me lost 16lbs in 7 weeks,

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
well done hun!

I usually loose 1lb per week and it all adds up !

your doing great!

love katie
xxx

:)
I lost 4lbs which I was disapointed with at first but then I thought it is better coming off slowly so hopefully it will stay of this time, sometimes I just wish i would lose big amounts, but 4lbs in 3 weeks is not bad, thats me lost 16lbs in 7 weeks,
4lbs is really good. I'm usually 1-3lbs!! :) and yes it healthier for you coming off more slowly

Well done, I'm only losing about a pound a week now but they do all add up.
Good Luck for next week. x

Well done sweetcheaks. 4lb in 3 weeks is fine by me, its the sum total that counts and 16lb in 7 weeks is fantastic, hope I've lost that much in 7 weeks. Like someone said in a post (cant remember who) this is the last diet I intend to be on, so nice and easy does it. Think the tortoise and the hare, corny I know but SO true.

well done on the 4lbs...
it is better to have lost it slowly, and yes i agree, this is the last diet we will be on (hopefully) so lets do it right!!!!

keep up the good work!!!