weigh in 2morrow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 20 July 2009 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    But not sure if i have lost. have been good this week and would be happy with 0.5 . i normally weigh myself on a tue morning and as my consultants scales are 2 pound heavier than mine i always know what the result will be . guess i will find out in morning

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mookey

Mookey Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck. I'm a Tuesday girl too. I daren't look at the scales tomorrow incase I get disappointed.

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Everybody gets apprehensive as WI approaches it's all part of the SW journey, but don't worry you will be alright, you will find that you have lost again, so good luck with your WI and don't worry. X

5. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck ladies i'm a tuesday weigher too and i'm not sure i've had a great week either. Clothes are feeling much looser now though and dp says he can tell....

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.