Weigh in 9

yumyum

Week 9 and a loss of -2, which in total is 2 1/2 stone in 9 weeks. If i'm honest was hoping for slightly more as i been for 2x run, and swimming 3 times, nevermind i'm feeling really good for the exercise :superwoman: ......and 2lb is still a loss:copon:!!lol.

2 1/2 stone loss is brilliant. They way about a stone a month is average and you are over that.

Well done on your 2lb loss...at least you will be toning up with all the exercise your doing. Well done!!! Caz xx

Well done hun.
And keep up the exercise - it'll be speeding up your inch-loss too :)

Thanks i've got to dig out my start measurements and compare, when i started this i said i wanted to lose so i could exercise without being embarrassed and i never thought i'd say it but i'm loving the exercise, i feel so much better afterwards...i know that without LT i wouldn't be doing what i'm doing now...i'm really looking forward to this summer and the future xx

Well done yumyum that is a great weight loss. Yes the exercise will definitely be helping with the inch loss too.

I go swimming twice a week, and play badminton once a week, but I made the mistake of not measuring myself before I started LT...

I have gone from a size 20 tops and trousers to a 16 in 5 weeks and feel great.

Well done yumyum that is a great weight loss. Yes the exercise will definitely be helping with the inch loss too.

I go swimming twice a week, and play badminton once a week, but I made the mistake of not measuring myself before I started LT...

I have gone from a size 20 tops and trousers to a 16 in 5 weeks and feel great.
Thats good going hun, As i'd never heard of Lt and hadn't found this site i was sceptical about my weight loss so thought i'd measure so if i had no loss or a small loss i'd re measure but i am amazed by my losses so haven't re measured!, Also getting mum to measure me was a real eye opener as to how much weight i'd piled on....x

Hey hun well dun don't forget as you exercise and tone your muscle forms and it is heav ier than fat, so to be exercising and still losing is great. xx

Hey well done, some weeks i really feel as if i have no loss so 2lb is very welcome and as you go on its harder to lose as you have less to lose

Well done....another 2lb of fat gone. I bet you will be shocked at the change in your measurements!!

whoooo :banana dancer:
youre right 2lb is a LOSS and is equilivant to a bag of sugar or 16 sausages so you've done great me dear :D well done x

Well done hun thats brilliant!

Well done Toni, you're doing great. Keep up with the exercise cos you do feel so much better for it don't you. Good on you. Roll on next week's weigh in!

Well done chick!

Dont forget your probably making muscle with the exercise which weighs more :) xxx

Thanks my lovlies....summer you and your sausages make me laugh!!!, i'm gonna keep up the exercise as i'm feeling really good...hopefully thats my new addiction!
still looking for my original measurements ! xx

Well done. Above average!!

:giggle:

Back