Weigh in... and start of Diary

slimforlive

Hi all,

Well after my first proper week (I did a kinda test DD the week before!) of Judd I weighed myself after my 3rd DD yesterday, and lost .... 3/4lbs. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed. I think on a couple of my first UDs I ate too much, but pulled it back to approx 2000 for the last one (and will continue doing that). I'm not stopping, I'm going to give it a few weeks to see how I go, but thought I'd start a diary so people can point out if I'm doing anything wrong!

My other problem is from Sunday-Tuesday this week I'm at a works conference - meaning buffet breakfast & lunch and then a 3 course dinner, and the food is part of the 'social' part of the conference, so not sure how I can do a DD until Wednesday. I'm already worried that'll mean another disappointing loss next week.... I just want to give JUDD a normal 3DD week.

Any advice of what to do on my conference? I'm on an UD today (DD yesterday), so should I try and do ID for Sun/Mon/Tue? Or another UD for Sun and try and do ID for Mon/Tue? I'm confused!:confused::) Not sure if I can even do an ID at conference as I won't know at all what's in the food - but I can try and go for Chicken at lunch and dinner (I'll look like a chicken the time out of there!!) ;)

Anyway, thanks for reading :)

Sharon xxx

Very difficult when food is out of your control. I think I would just try & makes healthy choices for Sun through Tues (ID's) and get back into the MON/WED/Fri DD routine on Wed..even if you do end up overeating its not the end of the world..its life...and three days out of the programme can't make that much difference.

Hi all!

Well, I went away on my conference and totally blew it - i was so determined to do ID's, but I came down with a bad cold while I was there, and felt sorry for myself, so I just ate! d'oh! Not sure of the damage yet, but I've done a DD today, so hopefully I can try and stay the same this week!! I'm doing DDs Weds, Fri and Sun this week - do you think I should do an ID day tomorrow, or just stick with UD, DD, UD, DD etc?

Thanks all, hope you're all having good weeks

xx

Go with whatever you feel comfortable with...its a new week, forget about last week..Good Luck!

Back