Weigh In - Day 16

Vicki_Jackson23

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Day 16

Just taken my friend for her weigh in and jumped on the scales to see if I lost over the weekend and now its not my totm....I have lost another 5lbs & extra 3" off my waist - wasting away now!! yippeee......Also now classed as overweight not obese now according to my BMI!!!

I am so proud as went to engagement party saturday - first night out and drank water all night in a pub, drove everyone and didnt eat the party food!!! :) Now its worth it!

:wow: Well done thats fantastic :) congratulations on making it though the social occasion, that can be so hard, and what a great reward to abstaining :talk017:

Day 16

Just taken my friend for her weigh in and jumped on the scales to see if I lost over the weekend and now its not my totm....I have lost another 5lbs & extra 3" off my waist - wasting away now!! yippeee......Also now classed as overweight not obese now according to my BMI!!!

I am so proud as went to engagement party saturday - first night out and drank water all night in a pub, drove everyone and didnt eat the party food!!! :) Now its worth it!

totally fab!! well done hunny

debs x

Fantastic!

Back