Weigh In Day Tomorrow....

Mrsfeeneytobe

Silver Member
It can't flaming soon enough lol.

Tomorrow will be 11 days so far on my LT journey.....I wonder if the scales will be kind to me?:confused:

Have become slightly obsessed with wanting to make my OH all the foods he loves that I don't like and would normally not have in the house...like pies and more pies! Ooh and I bought some baking tins today as I feel like baking everyone I know cakes to fill my time....not tat they particularly want them....lol....what is wrong me wanting to feed everyone else??:)

I had that last time I did LT - I went on a mad cooking spree and tried to fatten everyone up!

My son said he wanted me to LT more often haha.

I had that last time I did LT - I went on a mad cooking spree and tried to fatten everyone up!

My son said he wanted me to LT more often haha.

Your son came here for a week if he wants and I'll feed him up! Just been ad bought more baking supplies.....let the cooking commence lol.

So had my weigh in this morning....and at day 11 I have lost a total of 8lbs....was hoping for more as always....but it's more than half a stone off in very little time....onwards and downwards on the scales....the journey continues :cool:

Well done Mrs FTB!!! Keep going, you're doing GREAT! x x x

That's a great loss :) and your not alone with the cooking and baking. I am like a woman possessed lol.x

Congrats on you loss :) am also mad cooking :) I also love watching everyone enjoying my cooking and telling me that it tastes good, I guess thats our way of getting through this diet :)

So far I've made a trip to the shops every single day to buy stuff to make for everyone I know lol.....my future in laws got a chicken & veg pie that cous feed an army along with individual skinny cheesecakes yesterday! My I am a good future daughter in law :D

am making a berry tart for them for Friday after they've scoffed down the steak & kidney pie they're getting! My OH is loving all this food though is a bit jealous that I'm making it for others primarily whilst he gets the leftovers or trial batches...hard life eh?

have also ordered a variety of baking paraphernalia from amazon as I am becoming increasingly obsessed! Think I'll do quiches next week for everyone....:)

Might bake myself a birthday cake for Saturday and not eat any....how mad is that???? Lol

Www.ivelosttheplot.com

Love it!!! :) :)

It's very odd isn't it? I wish I retained the urge to cook so much when I wasn't on the diet as I think some healthy food can take rather longer to prepare than less healthy stuff.

Love it!!! :) :)

Haha my OH actually said he's starting to worry about his waistline at the rate I'm going.....made him some Thai baked chicken rice and veg dish for dinner, followed by a home made cheesecake! Didn't stop him scoffing it though did it? :rolleyes:

Congrats on you loss :) am also mad cooking :) I also love watching everyone enjoying my cooking and telling me that it tastes good, I guess thats our way of getting through this diet :)

thanks buttercup!

I'm loving being a feeder.....so satisfying watching peeps shovel it down because its so tasty.....wish healthy food was as exciting lol

It's very odd isn't it? I wish I retained the urge to cook so much when I wasn't on the diet as I think some healthy food can take rather longer to prepare than less healthy stuff.

Deffo! All that chopping of veg is sooooo dull!

i'll get bored soon.....there's a joke going that when its warm and sunny outside my kitchen seems to be closed lol.

Back