Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weigh in day....

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Dietingdon, 19 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ....and I gained 0.5lbs. I know it's not much, but I feel it's undeserved. I worked hard this week. This coming week will be my 1st full week on 1500-1600 cals, as Id been having 1800, so maybe that'll help. Although I have exercised like never before this week, so would have liked to have seen at least a 1lbs loss. Fingers crossed for next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    oh hon dont worry, i have not lost anything for a couple of weeks, you will probably lose a couple next week.

4. Lady_Amalthea

Lady_Amalthea Looking for Slimville!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope you don't feel too disheartened...because you shouldn't!
    Good luck with this coming week then, I'm sure you'll be back to losing come next weigh in day :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.