Weigh in day

Tom's Mommy

Can I ask everyone what day they consider to be the perfect weigh in day. I am lucky that in my area there are weight watchers meetings nearly every day of the week. I want to get back to class and on track. I normally attend Thursday meetings but I find I go off track at weekends. I am thinking say a Tuesday class as that would make me be more conscious over weekends. I just wondered what everyone else thinks is the perfect weigh day.

My weigh in day is Monday, certainly helps me stay on track at weekends which I find harder

I weigh in on a Tuesday and tbh it does keep me on track over the weekend! I find I can still use my weeklies on a Fri/Sat and it still doesn't have an effect on Tuesdays

Friday! Least if u mess up on weekend u have all week to make up for it!

I weigh Wednesday and I love it! ... Best day for me, but I can see tue being a good day to ..

I'm a Wednesday weigher too. I work part time - Thursdays and Fridays, and sometimes I find it harder to stay on track on work days, plus if I go off track at the weekend I have a couple of days to get back on track again.

I weigh in online on Sunday morning and my official meeting WI is on a Wednesday morning. This ensures that I check my weight twice a week, which suits me very well :)

Back