weigh in day

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Well that is another 3lbs off this week. I have lost 10lbs in just over 4 weeks with extra easy. I am so happy with that. It is defo the plan for me. That is me having the full 15 syns per day. When i notice the loss slowing down i will cut back to about 10. Thank goodnes for eat smart sausages, total yoghurt, grapes and apples.

Hope everyone is ok x

Hey well done you!!! What a great start to the year. You've really got your butt in gear with this now. Keep it up and you'll be there in no time!! woohooo for you

Hi anne i have lots to motivate me for the moment, i so don't want to feel uncomfortable during the hot days in summer like i have for the past few years, i want to be able to look good in lovely linen trousers and nice wee tops, but the big motivator is my cousins wedding on 31 july. I don't want to look at photos and hate myself and i dont want to feel uncomfortable on the day either. Plus i have found the best plan for me. I havent done a green or red day all year!!!

Well done! :happy096:

Congartulations, that's a great start! Glad to hear you've found the plan that works best for you and that you have the right motivation at the moment. :D

Well done Hun!!!

I still havent tried EE yet, still too nervous! Lol, but we shall see if this is the kind of results to expect!!!

thats brillaint! i have been doing a week of green & EE and feeling so much better for not doing reds.

you have inspired me to trial a whole week of EE now though:cool:

Thank you everyone. I am going to try and incorporate some exercise. What i have been doing too is drinking quite a lot of tea, i dont know if this has been helping me too. I am feeling that the weeks i have been eating more fruit i have lost more if that makes sense.

Back