• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weigh in day

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Well that is another 3lbs off this week. I have lost 10lbs in just over 4 weeks with extra easy. I am so happy with that. It is defo the plan for me. That is me having the full 15 syns per day. When i notice the loss slowing down i will cut back to about 10. Thank goodnes for eat smart sausages, total yoghurt, grapes and apples.

Hope everyone is ok x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Annie68

Silver Member
Hey well done you!!! What a great start to the year. You've really got your butt in gear with this now. Keep it up and you'll be there in no time!! woohooo for you

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi anne i have lots to motivate me for the moment, i so don't want to feel uncomfortable during the hot days in summer like i have for the past few years, i want to be able to look good in lovely linen trousers and nice wee tops, but the big motivator is my cousins wedding on 31 july. I don't want to look at photos and hate myself and i dont want to feel uncomfortable on the day either. Plus i have found the best plan for me. I havent done a green or red day all year!!!

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
Well done! :happy096:

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
Congartulations, that's a great start! Glad to hear you've found the plan that works best for you and that you have the right motivation at the moment. :D

Well done Hun!!!

I still havent tried EE yet, still too nervous! Lol, but we shall see if this is the kind of results to expect!!!

thats brillaint! i have been doing a week of green & EE and feeling so much better for not doing reds.

you have inspired me to trial a whole week of EE now though:cool:

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Thank you everyone. I am going to try and incorporate some exercise. What i have been doing too is drinking quite a lot of tea, i dont know if this has been helping me too. I am feeling that the weeks i have been eating more fruit i have lost more if that makes sense.