Weigh In Friday's

Miss_Clare

-SHEPHERDESS-
It's the end of my 2nd week and the beginning of week 3... Bring it on!!

1lb away from losing my first stone, couldn't be any happier with myself!

Who else is weighing in today ?

Thats really good! Well Done x im starting out on tescos ultra slim today x my birthday next month so would like to lose a stone before my bday! :)

I will be weighing in next friday xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you and best of luck to you!

Haha it's 2 weeks today that I started so almost a stone in 2 weeks!

Thank you!

How are you finding it so far Lola ?

I still have 6st8lbs to lose so will also be here for a while but off to a good start and determined! Can't believe it's been 2 weeks today don't feel like that long at all! Time flies when you're having fun :p
Wishing you best of luck!

I've got a stone to loose. Had my first weigh in today & lost 2lbs. Was a bit disapointed but still a loss x

I've got a stone to loose. Had my first weigh in today & lost 2lbs. Was a bit disapointed but still a loss x

Don't be disappointed that is still a great loss! Generally people who have more to lose tend to shift it quickly in the beginning and then it will start to slow down!
Well done on your loss and don't be disheartened, you have done great!

Wow a stone in two weeks!
Id love to lose stone and a half by 5th oct..!
Yesterday wasnt such a gooood day but today wil be offical first day! Of ultra slim x i just want to be a fit n happy healthy size 12-14. So around 5 stone and 4lbs to lose. I would like to get to 11st 4lbs. X
I was showing 2lbs heavier on the scales and was so gutted then seconds later started my time of the month! Well that explains that then tee hee x

Wow a stone in two weeks!
Id love to lose stone and a half by 5th oct..!
Yesterday wasnt such a gooood day but today wil be offical first day! Of ultra slim x i just want to be a fit n happy healthy size 12-14. So around 5 stone and 4lbs to lose. I would like to get to 11st 4lbs. X
I was showing 2lbs heavier on the scales and was so gutted then seconds later started my time of the month! Well that explains that then tee hee x

You can do it if you put your mind and body into it :)

Yeah you hold onto a lot of fluid when you're due on.. I should be coming on sometime next week and if I do then I wont be weighing next Friday just so I cant be disheartened by it if it has gone up or just stayed the same lol.
I've failed a little bit today :( gets to about 9pm and my belly was just rumbling like crazy never heard it like that before.. may be to the fact that instead of having my 600 cal meal I had 500ml of slimfast shake so no food didn't have my 3 snacks... I couldn't take my tummy rumbles any more and ended up grabbing myself a slice of bread with egg mayo (low fat) and some slim fast cheese bites :( naughty naughty! feel guilty but only cause of the time not cause of what I ate.
Oh well will work it off tomorrow! Long walk planned with my niece and the pooch, may even do a bit of running/jogging.

You can do it if you put your mind and body into it :)

Yeah you hold onto a lot of fluid when you're due on.. I should be coming on sometime next week and if I do then I wont be weighing next Friday just so I cant be disheartened by it if it has gone up or just stayed the same lol.
I've failed a little bit today :( gets to about 9pm and my belly was just rumbling like crazy never heard it like that before.. may be to the fact that instead of having my 600 cal meal I had 500ml of slimfast shake so no food didn't have my 3 snacks... I couldn't take my tummy rumbles any more and ended up grabbing myself a slice of bread with egg mayo (low fat) and some slim fast cheese bites :( naughty naughty! feel guilty but only cause of the time not cause of what I ate.
Oh well will work it off tomorrow! Long walk planned with my niece and the pooch, may even do a bit of running/jogging.

Thats still very much controlled! Well done xx

Back