weigh in no 1 !!!!

superduper x
fab loss hun.bet your well chuffed with that.

fantastic!!

That is a great start hun well done!

Hey that's fantastic!!

Well done you! What a motivation hey?!

x

wahey well done lou!! :D is this your first weigh in on restart yeah?
If i do just half of that this week i will be over the moon!! :giggle:

Excellent!!! Woop woop woop woop!!

Dats an amazing first weigh in after a re start you must be so so thrilled. I'd be jumping over the moon- good exercise haha!

Hey that is a great loss. So many say that a restart W1 is never as good as first time round but good for you. Well on your way to your target.

Fantastic loss loulougirl. Well done!

cheers every1 !!xx yerh tanya really didnt think i was gonna do that much too b fair im proper happy so 10lb ov me challange plz huni when ya weighing in !!xx

i'll go take it off in a sec :)
I weigh in on monday - only 3 more sleeps!! cant wait!! :D :D :D :D

weigh in !

woo hoo lost 4 an a half pounds this week really pleased with that :D i'm now under 200lbs gave chemist a bit of a telling of though as i said i want to lose 2 more stone she said i think your looking ok now :eek: get real women i'm still at least 4 stone over weight but don't want to be a size 10 so aiming for 12 stoneish ..

she's a size 8/10 biach hmmmmmmm

debz x

sorry lou don't know what happened there ment to post that in a new post but now can't delete it sorrrrrrryyyy

debz x

woo hoo lost 4 an a half pounds this week really pleased with that :D i'm now under 200lbs gave chemist a bit of a telling of though as i said i want to lose 2 more stone she said i think your looking ok now :eek: get real women i'm still at least 4 stone over weight but don't want to be a size 10 so aiming for 12 stoneish ..

she's a size 8/10 biach hmmmmmmm

debz x
:hijack:

hehehehe (just joking!! :p)

Back