weigh in no 4....2stone less of fatty!!!

aw well done dannielle thats brilliant good on you, bet you feel fab.:)

I am so proud of u!!! Well done hunny mwah xXx

Wow how Fantastic, can i ask have you got a long journey? I have just over 6 stone to lose so i think it will be a long journey for myself hope i do as well as you.

Fantastic, well done :) x

wow 2 stone in 4 weeks is fabulous. you must be sooooo proud of yourself. i dont know you and im proud of you:D:D:D:D:D. keep up the good work and keep visualising a slimmer you. well done.

kerryxxx

5stonetolose said:
wow 2 stone in 4 weeks is fabulous. you must be sooooo proud of yourself. i dont know you and im proud of you:D:D:D:D:D. keep up the good work and keep visualising a slimmer you. well done.

kerryxxx

Just read your week one loss...wow x

Well done. That's a fabulous result.

thats great.. i hope i do as well. I am on my 4th day.. I am still very much at the stage of dreaming of tasty foods.. :( i hope that feeling goes away cos its cracking me up! I have 9stone to lose so i really really need to do this.. well done to everyone! x

u will shelly sadly every now and then i dream of food just think of them skinny jeans u can buy x

thanks!!! i hope so... i popped onto the scales today im down 9pounds in 4days :D - i'm so happy but until i get onto the scales in the pharmacy on Tuesday i wont believe it! ha!

awesome!!! WELL DONE

wow what an amazing loss! you must me so proud. are people making nice comments to you now about how your looking??

Back