• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh in number 7

carlax

well done keep up the good work just hope i do as well as you

Well done - keep up the good work x

just_ang

fightin the fat !
I am sitting here with the chicken soup having to force down every spoonful..its absolutely rotten im heavin... reading ur weight loss has just made me determined again... well done on ur loss its brill..be happy xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
6lb!!! Well done:happy096::wow:

Love Mini xxx

Brilliant, well done ffbb thats a great loss xx

Well done for keepin on track after being disappointed last week. Its been worth it.

Sara4

Gold Member
ffbb that is fab! You have had big lossess each week (except last). Can I ask do you exercise also and if so how much? Thanks

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well done honey ... i think shopping is in order x

Well done luv keep it up !!!

redhed

I am sitting here with the chicken soup having to force down every spoonful..its absolutely rotten im heavin... reading ur weight loss has just made me determined again... well done on ur loss its brill..be happy xx
i had to before only managed half:sign0137:yuk! have you tried it with paprika,salt and black pepper?

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well done ffbb cheeky!! xxx

dont use salt redhed x

just_ang

fightin the fat !
I have tried the soup with black pepper Red, this is the second soup i have had..the first really seemed ok...todays one really turned my stomach..even the thought of having another makes me wanna :sick0019:...maybe try them in a few weeks when i need a change xx

Shazpaz

Well done on you loss hun....FANTASTIC...three bags of sugar!!!

Just_ang.....the same thing happened to me and now I cannot take the soup...just the shakes:(