• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh in number 8

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Well done Su! That's fab! :D xxx

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Your doing sooo well su - I have to ask, are you always 100%? lol

Well done. Half way fantastic

That's very consistant Su, another 4lbs gone. FANTASTIC. Well done.

Suse

Fantastic Su.....but please tell me you can notice the difference and your clothes feel looser.....!!!!!

well done you :) brilliant loss xx

Well done Su
Really pleased for you again this week

When u gonna start at the gym then ?? You should have loads more energy now lol no excuses lol

Xx

Your doing sooo well su - I have to ask, are you always 100%? lol
I don't ever eat Jen, but i do have my 2 mugs of bouillon every night!! lol x x

Thank you x x x

Fantastic Su.....but please tell me you can notice the difference and your clothes feel looser.....!!!!!
They are a little bit hun, but not enough to go down a size, or even to wear a belt on my jeans :(

I feel a bit better about it though 'cos someone else posted they had the same problem the last time they were on LT, so at least i am not alone!! lol x x

Well done Su
Really pleased for you again this week

When u gonna start at the gym then ?? You should have loads more energy now lol no excuses lol

Xx

I really have no more energy than i used to have (well, not enough to enter a gym!! lol).. You have no idea how jealous i feel when people post about their exercises.... I am sure i have a medical condition.. lazy-itis!!
In my head i am going to go swimming, start jogging (that would be worth a laugh!!), use my wii every day.. What do i do?? Naff all!!!! lol

You know what you need to do Su

Join a gym...

Then make your self go... Even if you don't do anything... in the end you'll think I'm here I might as well do something

Well maybe not
Pmsl @ lazyitus my mom used to say that's what I had

Well done on your fantastic loss Su. x

You know what you need to do Su

Join a gym...

Then make your self go... Even if you don't do anything... in the end you'll think I'm here I might as well do something

Well maybe not
Pmsl @ lazyitus my mom used to say that's what I had
I wouldn't be ar8ed to go in the first place!!! lol
I am glad you proved your mum wrong.. I have yet to do that, much to her disgust!! lol.. (She still does my ironing and i am 42!!)

Hiya Su

Well done on your great loss :) x
Thanks hun x x

Welcome back... I just posted on your other thread.. It's nice to hear from you again, i just wish it wasn't cos you needed to be here!! lol x x

Excellent WI ....maybe will call you Su4lbs lazy itits!!LOL!...you are so consistent! Half way there woohoo!!