weigh in results.

charlene-wilson

Silver Member
I got weighed today and after last weeks performance (i stayed the same after i cheated :() This week according to the chemist scales i lost 9lb!!! Im not to sure to go with this loss cos she said someone is coming out today to look at them, although she did say someone else got weighed on them and they weighed ok. I might ask to be weighed again tomorrow cos i have to go back and pick my shakes up cos they had run out of chocolate.
So for the moment YEY me!!! :D

briefly what is glycogen?

WOW!!! Well done sweetie, That is flippin great! Yeah there is no harm in asking to be weighed again tomoz..Then you can put you're mind at rest!! But well done Hun!! :D:D:D

live only for today I say lol xx

well done >:)

great loss well done I wpuld get weighed again just for piece of mind if nothing else
xx

fantastic loss!!! im sure it was right....well done!!!

ABSOLUTELY YAY YOU!!! Well done on the loss and getting back into it. :D

I crave food in general just befor totm, the chemist rang lipotrim and the guy she spoke to told her "not to let me quit" and has advised that at that time i would be best to consider the maintenance plan. So i think i will do that nxt time rather than just eat :) thanks for your kind words x

Well done your doing fantastically. I think its inspiring that you've been going for over 11 weeks. I'm on week 4 and hope I can keep it up like you xx

just the other week (when i stayed the same) i nearly gave it all in. My bf told me not o make a decision about it untill the nxt day. I thought about it and come to a decision that i wanted to stay on lt. When i looked at the situation i thought i only have to do this untill march. When i looked at what i could lose from now untill then its way more than i would of done on any other diet and if i quit how much weight could i gain?? So im very happy i chose wisely!! Oh and i found out this morning i could fit into a size 20!! how good is that! i have not been that size since i was 20yrs old. good luck on your journey tank girl x

Wow !! That's brilliant you are doing amazing. :D

thank you, i hav just worked my losses out in lbs. i have lost a total of 47.6lb!!! thats since 4th august. 3 stone 5lb according to weight converter on google :)

Back