• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh in today

S: 13st1lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.37%)
Laineymcd said:
Gutted at my 3rd weigh in today, & didn't lose a thing, not one flipping pound all that hard work for nothing.,,. Very very very sad :(
Really sorry to hear that - I have spent 2 weeks on PP and lost 1lb to date! I am focussing on staying on the plan for another 2 weeks to give it a chance - if no result by then time for a rethink.

allotmentqueen said:
Really sorry to hear that - I have spent 2 weeks on PP and lost 1lb to date! I am focussing on staying on the plan for another 2 weeks to give it a chance - if no result by then time for a rethink.
It's just so disappointing after putting in all that work to then be told you didn't eat enough, I'm too going to give it one more week & if I don't get the result I want & need I'm heading back to discovery plan it always worked really well for me... Is it just that I'm not good with change I'm wondering, I'm like a devil over it !!!!!

Laineymcd said:
It's just so disappointing after putting in all that work to then be told you didn't eat enough, I'm too going to give it one more week & if I don't get the result I want & need I'm heading back to discovery plan it always worked really well for me... Is it just that I'm not good with change I'm wondering, I'm like a devil over it !!!!!
Don't let it get to you, you will find next week you will have a great weight loss. Us women tend to hold fluid from time to time and that can also hinder weight loss so keep positive you are doing great.

Xxxx

S: 15st5lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 3st1lb(20%)
Thanks ladies, had a good wi today -3.5lbs so I'm happy with that, still focused on the end result hope it stay's that way :)
All in all happy camper !!!!
Well Done on your WL, Thats what i did the frist week, then 2.5 the following week, i so love the new pp, really is working for me (fingers crossed):D:D

benji55

S: 12st4lb C: 12st0.5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st3.5lb(2.03%)
it could just b the time of the month,somtimes i find i don t lose any 1 week then the next week it shows so stick with it

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
im thinking it should be WI again v soon! good luck hun xxx