Weigh in tomorrow!

northernlight84

Hoping for a good one since last week I lost a pound and blamed the weather! It's much cooler now so don't think I can use that again!

We're British, Northernlight, we can blame the weather for anything :D
Good luck with your weigh in! x

Good luck everyone! I didn't realize when I started this diet how much I would be looking forward to Wednesdays all week.

2lbs off this week ....bit disappointed but at least it's coming off :)

2lbs off this week ....bit disappointed but at least it's coming off :)
l
Well done, northernlight ! :superwoman:
Just look at how far you have come already, think we all get on the scales with really high (maybe unrealistic...!!) expectations and then beat ourselves up about it when we haven't lost what we feel we deserve. 2lbs is a good loss- congratulations! xxn

Yeah, I'm pleased in the overall, was just a bit disappointed it was 1lb last week and then 2 this week.....usually lose about 3 / 3.5

Ah well......in a new week now :)

Yeah, I'm pleased in the overall, was just a bit disappointed it was 1lb last week and then 2 this week.....usually lose about 3 / 3.5

Ah well......in a new week now :)
Yay - onwards and downwards lol ! xx
Have my 3rd weigh in on Monday- one day earlier than usual - and out to lunch tomorrow ....wish me luck ! xx

:) Well done on your loss northernlight, just imagine what 3lbs of fat actually looks like, and all that has gone from your body in the last two weeks!

Well done Northernlight, still going in the right direction! I weigh similar to you at the moment and I'm aiming for about 2lb a week as I want to give my skin time to shrink back with the fat loss. I spent a fortune going to WW a couple of years ago and I was over the moon if I lost more than half a pound a week. Most weeks I stayed the same or put back on (it just wasn't for me). So a 2lb loss in a week now feels huge!
Looking forward to shrinking with you in the next weeks and months! You're an inspiration!

Well done Northernlight, still going in the right direction! I weigh similar to you at the moment and I'm aiming for about 2lb a week as I want to give my skin time to shrink back with the fat loss. I spent a fortune going to WW a couple of years ago and I was over the moon if I lost more than half a pound a week. Most weeks I stayed the same or put back on (it just wasn't for me). So a 2lb loss in a week now feels huge!
Looking forward to shrinking with you in the next weeks and months! You're an inspiration!
Can totally relate to that as a former WWer too : felt was paying to watch my weight go on lol and they never could explain why u could have a perfect week and stay the same

I was a former WW too, really successful first time round, but then went back again about 4 times and just couldn't do it again. But if I'm honest I think it's because I did cheat the system a bit, whereas on this because I'm paying so much a week I don't want to cheat it!

I'm planning on rejoining WW post my CWP goal (holidays in october so thinking of joining end Oct / November) and losing a little more with them combined with exercising, that way I can become a gold member and control my weight that way. I don't trust myself to close the door on this and have a "normal" lifestyle just yet, and I do like the structure that WW gives you.

The maintenence step of CWP is too rigid for me, I like to be able to "spend" my points on a nice bottle of wine or a takeout once a week!

AsTo be honest I hadn't read the CWP maintenance part of the book until this post- one step at a time lol- and yes it does seem a bit strict ! Also if you do go back to WW and become a gold member then cost-wise it certainly would make sense.
Just focussing on Sole Source now as still have almost 2 stone before goal - but your plan sounds like it would work well.
Certainly a lot of flexibility food-wise with WW - think was too much flexibility for me when I was with them- as could probably eat my body weight in fruit !!

Lol, Im hoping that after spending 7 months without much food I'll be able to control myself a bit more and recognise "hunger" as opposed to boredom! We'll see!

7 months on CWP is awesome!- as is your weight loss. Don't seem to feel hungry now- never thought I would reach a point where I could say that, especially in the first 5 days.
Not saying I couldn't eat something (have been craving cheese today for example) but luckily have managed to talk myself out of it or get busy doing something positive- this forum has kept me on track and saved my sanity!
Keep up the good work , you are an inspiration ! :woohoo:

Back