Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weigh in Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Tasty Tracey, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi All

Its weigh day tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous, not really liked the food packs had to take the Stawberry one back on Friday not nice at all. Had a bit of a tummy bug (off my 2 yr son i think) so not really had much to eat, but kept the water down, not sure how it affects your weight loss,
    Hi Sharon what a good idea to have a weight loss buddy, so all we need now is lots of cheering and back slapping on weigh day.

Will let y'all know how I get on tomorrow (Wish me luck)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry youve not had a great week hu but im sure you will do great tomorrow...let us know asap xxx

4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    good luck tommorow hun ,keep us posted and remember lightest clothes ,have a poo LT ones weigh a few ponds and dont drink too much water xx

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol perfect advice x

6. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    I ditto that... best of luck with tomorrow let us know how you get on!

7. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Cheers guys have taken all your advice, should be ok, fingers crossed , will let you know.
    Bye for now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.