weigh in tonight - weight loss slowed

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
i've been weighing in the house and i usually lose 0.5 - 1lb a day. this morning i weighed and i was the same as i was yesterday and the day before, is my weight loss slowing up now? i lost 7lbs in my first week so i think i'm just hoping that the good loss would continue, its hard when you want to see half a stone coming off every week lol! x

I could never weigh daily, I'd drive myself insane! You need to look at it monthly - you'll lose on average a stone, this is an average. You may have 8lbs one week & 6lbs over the next few weeks, who knows. It's unlikely to be 3.5lbs exactly each week. Most people have a lower loss in week 2 or 3 as it's such a shock to your body, but it'll pick up the week after. Focus on having all your packs & water & there's nothing else you can do to increase it.

My weighing scales are broken - yay! So i can't weigh, because I would if I could and it would drive me around the bend.
Once a week is enough!
And my consultant said that we really should be looking at a monthly average anyway.
Good luck and don't worry so much! You'll be fine.
Lx

yeah you're right my clothes are feeling looser and i feel more 'tight' around my waist so i know i'm losing, problem is I can get impatient with dieting! i'm on in my 2nd week, cant imagine what i'll be like at the end of the first month! hoping for good inch loss by the end too! x

Although this is a good diet, its not a miracle diet and it will take time to lose the weight that has taken years to put on. I know we would all like to lose a stone a week lol but thats not going to happen.

Stick with it, it does work but you still need to be realistic about how long it will take to come off. Good luck :)

Back