WEIGH IN & TOTM

united99

Hello ..

Had a weigh in after 4 days (pop in session) my first week. Does TOTM make much difference as I lost 3.8llbs but everyone else in the group lost much much more.

I had a moment where I thought what's the use but then I wouldn't lose that amount in a week on a WW diet so keeping positive.

I was told to try & drink more water but I struggle with the 4 - 4 1/2 I am drinking now.

Thanks

Kirsty:confused:

thats very good ................... i lost 2 lbs on my first popin ........well done xx

Hi Kirsty,

Well done on your 3.8lbs. loss!:happy096:

Totm can make a difference as nearly everyone does retain at this time.

The recommended minimum water intake on a vlcd is four pints plus the water you use to mix your packs...

Your body will adjust to the water over time.

Please don't compare your weight loss with others as everyone loses weight in their own unique way...it does average out over the month to around the guidelines of around a stone a month.

Your doing well:)

Love Mini xxx

Totm is different for everyone, some don't notice a reduction in the loss, some even gain - don't let it put you off though - you've got a great loss so far and you will have an even bigger one when you go to your first proper class in a few days. When you've done the diet for a couple of months you will notice a pattern as to how your body works and is affected by things like Totm.

Do keep on drinking the water though - that really does help.

Katie

Thanks for your replies. It's hard not to compare to everyone else espically on the first one.

I'll keep positive as I have done well so far.

I'm glad I found this site as I probably wouldn't have made it this far without it even just reading the posts keeps you going.

Thanks

Kirsty.

Hey,

I only lost 2.5lbs the week when it was TOTM (only been on 5 weeks) and I had stuck to it 100% but then the next week another 4lbs off.... so I think its just the water we retain. Stick with it hun it will well be worth it. It is a pain in the backside but the end result will still be the same: a slimmer, happier, self confident you!

P x

Don't let it dishearten you...... it can be a number of things........ 3.8lbs is still a massive loss!! That is nearly 2 whole big bags of sugar :):):)

Back