• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh In Treats??

i do something similar but i have a white gold trool bead bangle that my mum bought me for xmas

and when i get my awards i treat my self to a new bead for it, lol when the beads are £20 -80 per bead its an expensise habit! plus i also buy beads the same colour as my awards!

Lianna

Silver Member
Thats a good idea :) ive just gone for the cheepo option the charms are 3for £4 from evens lol ,, its Called Charm Candy :) keep up the hard work x

pesty

Fighting the bulge
I dont have anything but that sounds like a really good idea!! I might just have to go and buy something if i get my 1/2 stone award monday. What a good excuse to buy pretty things!!! :)

Lol...I think this is a lovely way to pat yourself on the back and its deserved too!
I tend to wait until Im the next size down in clothes and then buy a few things that will tide me over.

What a fabulous idea - you have a constant reminder of the achievement so far. My idea of treating myself is that OH and I will have a takeaway pizza each time I lose a half stone.

However, I prefer the jewellery idea.... Will be working on the finances to make sure I can do it. Thanks for the idea :D

I get a new bead for my troll bead bracelet for every stone I lose, but think I should change this to every half stone! Hoping to get my next one next week, if I can lose 1lb!:D

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
I have a Chamilia bracelet and get a charm for each stone I lose, because they're quite costly, to me at least. I had a Lovelinks, but it's full, so OH bought me a Chamilia for Xmas.

I plan to have a beauty treatment at the local college they have treatments from 75p first week i lost i had a total restyle cost me 6 pounds and i love it last week i lost but treated myself to wii fit plus instead.
i'm not gonna lose this week i don't think but if i do i'm having my nails done.

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
I got a Chamilia one for xmas! I've only got about 5 charms on it so far though, it needs filling up!
I only have 1 on it so far, a snowflake. You can also put Truth, Lovelinks and Pandora on Chamilia bracelets. (But I'm a bit of a snob with my bracelet and will only have the crams designed for it, I replaced the 'non' Lovelinks charms I received with similar Lovelinks ones >.<)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 5
Weight Watchers 18
Slimming World 6
Rosemary Conley 4
Slimming World 22