Weigh in week 3 GUTTED!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I'm so upset and pissed off! Iv been 200% this week and proper struggled my butt off this week, and lost 2lb!!!! Gutted! It's time if the month ATM though :(

Don't worry. If your been 100% it'll come of next week.

I know its hard. My WI is tomorrow and according to my home scales I'll STS. It just doesn't seem fair.

Don't give up though - it'll work if we give it another 7 days.

Aw Kimmie - don't be gutted. My CDC told me to always look at total losses and not the weekly one - so you are doing so well - you must be on course for 2 stone in a month - fabby!

i agree with the above! you have done so well so far and i no 2lbs can be gutting but have you measureed yourself? its my week 3 2mors and i just measured myself and was quite impressed!! Keep up the good work! xx

Hi Kimmie,

I also lost 2 pounds and 2 pounds the week before. I'm not upset because in total I've lost a stone in under a month. You need to look at your overall losses and you are doing amazingly well, if I had your losses I'd be over the moon!!!!

Hi Kimmie,
Your doing fab and have had great losses, as others have said look at your over all loss not just weekly loss a 2 lbs loss on top of what you have lost already is fab.. Be proud of yourself your doing great...
If it is totm you often hold more water.
Heres to another great week ahead x

gosh hun, if u actually feel how heavy 2lbs is, u would be totally amazed! each lb seems so insignificant to us as individuals for some reason, but it is heavy! plus a loss is better than a gain & everyones right - u should look at the whole picture because u have done amazing in the time u have been on the diet!! :D Xx

your doing really well hun stay positive! x

OMG Kimmie --

You've lost 27 pounds this month! Two stone 3!!! I am hoping to lose that amount by the middle of April. Those are amazing losses!

MM

Back