• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh in week 3.............

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
Well thats another week gone,3 weeks i cant believe it has gone so quick.

I have lost another 4lb:D,im happy with that as it is week 3 and was only expecting a much smaller loss than that.
That loss brings me to 18stone exactly so i cant wait for next week to be in the 17`s(i hope).thats a total of 24lb in 3 weeks only 4lb left to lose to make it 2 stone and im praying i do it by next week.
Have a great day everyone,im off to do a school run.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lshafik

S: 21st6.5lb C: 21st6.5lb BMI: 53.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am the same as you so I hope I can lose what you're losing - can you tell a difference in your clothes yet?

That a fantastic weight loss I love coming on here to read everyones story's of weight loss as it's so motivating for me and keeps me on track so thank you and well done :)

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
excellent hun well done , dont you just love cd !!!

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
S: 20st0lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 3st3lb(16.07%)
Well done, stick to it 100% and the weight will melt off. J x

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
I am the same as you so I hope I can lose what you're losing - can you tell a difference in your clothes yet?
Hi Ishafik,I can notice a little difference in my clothes nothing major as yet.but i am feeling alot better and fitter in myself.
Im starting jillian michaels 30 day shred tonight so that should be fun.....not!!!!

Thanx girls for all the comments,onwards and downwards