Weigh in week 6

juicylucy

Hi all just got back from my weigh in, i'm sure many of you know i'v been struggling to get back into it after cheating, well last week was a really bad week for me i didn't go 1 day without eating i am very disappointed in myself and a few times i'v asked myself if i really can do this or am i just wasting my time and money. Well i am going to do this my weigh in has just shocked me into it i'v gained 3lbs :cry:in just 1 week but it just goes to show how quickly your gonna put the weight back on if you go back to old habits once you'v hit target.
Today is a whole new start for me this time i'm gonna give it 110% and hopefully with the help and support from you guys i will be able to do it. xxx

nice to read on how positive you are on doing it hun good luck sweetie and wish you all the luck for day one with NO CHEATING. xxxxx

You can do it :) if you give it a 110% and come on here to get support if you feel low then next week you will have lost the 3lb plus some more :)
Just keep positive thoughts and keep drinking lots of water.
Good luck with the next week.

stay positive, and in right frame of mind u will do this...
every time u feel like cheating run in forum and post there will always be some one there to help u :)
good luck hunny ;)

Well it's good to hear the positivity Lucy. Now you know how awful it feels to gain on LT you won't want to repeat it again so use how you felt when you got weighed to your advantage. Every time you feel weak just remember back to how you felt when you got told you'd gained... you won't have much of an appetite for long.

Be a good girl hun and you'll lose that 3lb by next WI. No cheating and extra water, good luck x

good luck... you got the right attitude, u'll loose that 3lb in no time and you'll be feeling great! xxxx

Thanx for your support guys. Well i made it through the dy without eating i did have a extra quarter of a flapjack but at least it wasn't a burger or kebab which i really fancied tonight. So thats 1 day over with bring on tomorrow i CAN do this i dont need food!!!!

Thanx for your support guys. Well i made it through the dy without eating i did have a extra quarter of a flapjack but at least it wasn't a burger or kebab which i really fancied tonight. So thats 1 day over with bring on tomorrow i CAN do this i dont need food!!!!

Well done hun and yes you CAN do this.. one day at a time xx

Hi hun, brill news that you got through today without eating, woohoo you did it! So glad you are feeling determined, put last week out of your mind, its history now.

Just take it an hour at a time tomorrow and you will be fine. If you are tempted, give us a chance on here to change your mind BEFORE you do anything, but hopefully tomorrow will be a breeze x

Day one over, if you did it today you can do it again tomorrow just take one day at a time its what im doing

Well done juicylucy for getting through today!:clap::clap::clap:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Lucy. Hang in there hun and do as Nicola says and take it one day at a time. Next WI you will be dancing home!

Good luck.

x

Hi guys well i got through yesterday too without eating:clap:. last night was hard again my partner and son went out to watch rugby i was on my own 2 little uns were in bed. I was just sitting down to watch big brother and thought ooh wouldn't it be nice to order a takeaway and chill out properly but i gave myself a slap and had a bottle of water:p. I went o bed last night smiling and woke up 3lbs lighter lol:scale::party0011:. I'm feeling good i know i can do it. I wish i could shift this bloody headache though:cry:. xx

Well done Lucy!! :D

At least you are more positive today.. Can i ask how you cheated i mean was it just a nibble here and there or was meals... i only ask because i have cheated and really worried my first weigh in will be a disaster x

Its hard ,and im glad i found this forum cause it makes me want to succeed each day just to post another day down :)

Well done for resisting the takeaway last night Lucy, You deserved to lose that 3lbs!

Good luck for today.

x

At least you are more positive today.. Can i ask how you cheated i mean was it just a nibble here and there or was meals... i only ask because i have cheated and really worried my first weigh in will be a disaster x
I was picking mainly at kids dinners had a few sweets and a packet of crisps oh and a chinese i was litrally eating all week!!

Back