• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weigh in........

Another week, another 2lb gone!!!!! Only 7lb left to go!! We have just booked a holiday to Calpe in Spain for September, so am hoping to have lost the rest of it by then, will prob be the first time in 10 years that i will be in the right weight range for my height, shame about the stretchmarks though!!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hiya

Well done, well done!

Get some Bio Oil for the stretch marks as I think it is great for them and well done on the weight loss.

Mike

Lovepuff

Absolutely fantastic!!! well done girl!!!

Are you a Torquay girl originally then? I was brought up there x

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Another week, another 2lb gone!!!!! Only 7lb left to go!! We have just booked a holiday to Calpe in Spain for September, so am hoping to have lost the rest of it by then, will prob be the first time in 10 years that i will be in the right weight range for my height, shame about the stretchmarks though!!

xx
Well done I am sure you will lose your 7Lbs for your jollies in september.:)

Thanks guys, yes Lovepuff i am originally a Torquay girl, but now live in Essex!

Yes, but left school when i was 13 as was bullied for being the fat one! I love going back there now to visit my family as the kids that picked on me are working in dead end jobs and i just love to go and parade around in front of them!!!

vj

S: 14st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 1st3lb(8.67%)
Super effort, well done