1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

weigh in........

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Torquay Blonde, 8 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Slimming World
    Another week, another 2lb gone!!!!! Only 7lb left to go!! We have just booked a holiday to Calpe in Spain for September, so am hoping to have lost the rest of it by then, will prob be the first time in 10 years that i will be in the right weight range for my height, shame about the stretchmarks though!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!

Well done, well done!

Get some Bio Oil for the stretch marks as I think it is great for them and well done on the weight loss.

4. Lovepuff

Lovepuff Full Member

Absolutely fantastic!!! well done girl!!!

Are you a Torquay girl originally then? I was brought up there x
  5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Well done I am sure you will lose your 7Lbs for your jollies in september.:)
  6. Torquay Blonde

Slimming World
    Thanks guys, yes Lovepuff i am originally a Torquay girl, but now live in Essex!
  7. Lovepuff

Lovepuff Full Member

Did you go to school there?
  8. Torquay Blonde

Slimming World
    Yes, but left school when i was 13 as was bullied for being the fat one! I love going back there now to visit my family as the kids that picked on me are working in dead end jobs and i just love to go and parade around in front of them!!!
  9. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Slimming world
    well done! x
  10. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Super effort, well done
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.