weigh in........

Torquay Blonde

Another week, another 2lb gone!!!!! Only 7lb left to go!! We have just booked a holiday to Calpe in Spain for September, so am hoping to have lost the rest of it by then, will prob be the first time in 10 years that i will be in the right weight range for my height, shame about the stretchmarks though!!

xx

Hiya

Well done, well done!

Get some Bio Oil for the stretch marks as I think it is great for them and well done on the weight loss.

Mike

Absolutely fantastic!!! well done girl!!!

Are you a Torquay girl originally then? I was brought up there x

Another week, another 2lb gone!!!!! Only 7lb left to go!! We have just booked a holiday to Calpe in Spain for September, so am hoping to have lost the rest of it by then, will prob be the first time in 10 years that i will be in the right weight range for my height, shame about the stretchmarks though!!

xx

Well done I am sure you will lose your 7Lbs for your jollies in september.:)

Thanks guys, yes Lovepuff i am originally a Torquay girl, but now live in Essex!

Yes, but left school when i was 13 as was bullied for being the fat one! I love going back there now to visit my family as the kids that picked on me are working in dead end jobs and i just love to go and parade around in front of them!!!

Super effort, well done

Back