1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

weigh in

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by missfortune, 4 May 2014 Social URL.

1. missfortune

missfortune Member

so its a little late my first weigh in was wed after 5 days I had lost 8lbs and 2" off my waist :D
    just hope I can keep it going now for next week

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. tor137

tor137 Well-Known Member

Well done !!
    I have my 1st weight in this Wednesday
    Hoping for a big loss like that , iv been 100%so should be
    Keep up the good work xx

4. britstak

britstak Active Member

Well Done Missfortune :) Good Luck on your first weigh in Tor137 let us know how you get on x

5. tor137

tor137 Well-Known Member

13 lbs off wahooo!!!!

6. emmapeaa

emmapeaa Member

Brilliant :D xx

7. amanda j94

amanda j94 Active Member

Well done everyone! I just started 9 days ago and lost 10lbs week 1! My weigh in day is Tuesday - hopefully seeing you guys lose the weight will spur me on and I'll post up my weight losses

8. tlbanks

tlbanks Well-Known Member

So many great results, so glad I found this site! Well done :)

9. amanda j94

amanda j94 Active Member

down another 5.25lbs this week :D - I'm now officially over a stone down! In 2 weeks!!

Mini likes this.
  10. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

That is impressive!

Well done:happy096:

11. tlbanks

My weigh in yesterday & lost 5lbs :) seems not a lot in relation to the above tho lol

12. *fraufrau*

*fraufrau* Well-Known Member

5 lbs is the weight of a baby!! You've done great xx

13. tlbanks

True!! Thank you :)

14. *fraufrau*

How have you been getting on the last few days?! Xx

15. tlbanks

Not too bad actually, I'm into week 2 now so it's getting better. I'm not in ketosis, CDC seems to think it's the milk, definitely not hungry tho so it's not bothering me. I think I finally have my head in the right place! Thanks for asking, had a quick peek at your results, amazing so far! x

16. *fraufrau*

Thank you chick! I was at a hen party yesterday and was soo tempted to have something to eat and drink but held it together and pretended to feel sick so I could stick to water! I have only told my nearest and dearest about Cambridge. Had a great time but am relieved to be back in my own little camb world! Have a good week xxx

17. tlbanks

Neither have I, my oh, my best friend & my brother are the only people I have informed. I'm avoiding any social gatherings for now. Max respect to you for getting through a hen party!! Hope you have an easy week too :) xx

18. *fraufrau*

Thank you! Am at a wedding on Sunday but think I will cope! Had a poor weight loss, but a good inch loss this week, so felt a bit down last night. Determined to keep going though! X

19. tlbanks

Inches matter a whole lot, you're shrinking somewhere & that's the main thing. The scales will catch up, last time I did this I had 3 weeks of STS & I pretty much cried everyday. Have week 2 WI tomorrow & I'll be distraught if it's a repeat of then BUT this time I am measuring myself which I didn't do before. Sometimes a nsv is all we need to push us through. Keep at it, we're all here with you x

20. tlbanks

Another 4lbs gone! 9lb in 2 weeks! Woohoo! :) X

21. amanda j94

amanda j94 Active Member

Well done all! Blimey resisting temptation on a hen night is some achievement! I caved this week and binged for 3 days solid right before weigh in (smart...) so I was up 1.5lbs this week. So stupid! But i think once i was off it and out of ketosis i thought "oh i'll just make the most of it". Anyway i think most of the weight was water and a full stomach because weigh in was Tuesday and this morning i was back to 11 stone 4.5lbs so just a wasted week really. Never mind: i think it can get me through the next two weeks and I'll just take things one day at a time x