• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weigh In!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys,

Well i thought i would go to the pharmacy today just to see how i was getting on officially!! It has been quite a few weeks since i was last weighed by them so needed a bit of reassurance i guess.

Anyway i am pleased to say i was 2lb down from last WI:D:D. I knew i had lost 1lb since last time but another 1lb is just great! Im now 11st 4lb!!!!!!

I have definitely increased my exercise levels with my exercise bike and have been doing hundreds of crunches so i guess that has helped!
Oh and on the way there i was whistled at by a very young lad walking past...no more than 18 lol!!! Those of you who know me well will know i prefer them much older;).

Thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sheep

on the up lol
Well done hun , did u blush lol

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Well done hun.....you deserve it!!1 Yeah, i prefer older, but its still nice to be whistled at....by anyone hahaha

TracyJ

Gold Member
Did i blush? lol yeah i was just wishing he was older!! xx

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Well done. It's great to hear refeeding doesn't put weight back on - that is my biggest fear!

TracyJ

Gold Member
It was mine too hun but now i just want to scream to people that its not as bad as you think! i was honestly petrified when i first started xx

Sheep

on the up lol

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol Linds, have to admit i was impressed but id eat him alive im sure lol xx

2hourglass

Silver Member
We done you muct be really proud of yourself post LT.... I don't even get real old scaggy men looking at me, time must really be hard - boo hoo......

Sheep

on the up lol
LOL thats the whole point , have ya wicked way muhahaha LOL ,

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done tracy. It is very encouraging to hear! Have been wondering about refeed!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Haha damn shall i go back?!! I am really proud hourglass hun and hey you look hot in your pic...will i do? lol xx

2hourglass

Silver Member
Haha damn shall i go back?!! I am really proud hourglass hun and hey you look hot in your pic...will i do? lol xx

cheeky ...:D (and thanks - am adding few more pics tonight fat and thin, watch this space )

Oi im here you know, kids huh xx Well done on ya loss babe thats ace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Ta hun and you know youre my perfect man!! xxxxx

2hourglass

Silver Member
Oi im here you know, kids huh xx Well done on ya loss babe thats ace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ahhh - but do you like the chubby ladies now you're all sylph-like;)

TracyJ

Gold Member
Im not too chubby anymore! lol x

I do on this site as they only get better in time lol xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
tracy you are an inspiration to all of us ,youve lost your weight on LT and are proving that refeed isnt gonna put it all back on,well done on your loss love you lil xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Thankyou honey, i really hope it gives people hope! Some people prob do think i dont eat at all to still lose weight, i prob would have thought that when i was on LT to be honest! I am just strict with myself when i have to, had my chocolate binge last week (Thanks for grassing me up Gaz) then all week i have exercised and ate healthy to avoid gaining xx
P.s love you too lil xx