Weigh In!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys,

Well i thought i would go to the pharmacy today just to see how i was getting on officially!! It has been quite a few weeks since i was last weighed by them so needed a bit of reassurance i guess.

Anyway i am pleased to say i was 2lb down from last WI:D:D. I knew i had lost 1lb since last time but another 1lb is just great! Im now 11st 4lb!!!!!!

I have definitely increased my exercise levels with my exercise bike and have been doing hundreds of crunches so i guess that has helped!
Oh and on the way there i was whistled at by a very young lad walking past...no more than 18 lol!!! Those of you who know me well will know i prefer them much older;).

Thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done hun , did u blush lol

Well done hun.....you deserve it!!1 Yeah, i prefer older, but its still nice to be whistled at....by anyone hahaha

Did i blush? lol yeah i was just wishing he was older!! xx

Well done. It's great to hear refeeding doesn't put weight back on - that is my biggest fear!

It was mine too hun but now i just want to scream to people that its not as bad as you think! i was honestly petrified when i first started xx

Lol Linds, have to admit i was impressed but id eat him alive im sure lol xx

We done you muct be really proud of yourself post LT.... I don't even get real old scaggy men looking at me, time must really be hard - boo hoo......

LOL thats the whole point , have ya wicked way muhahaha LOL ,

Well done tracy. It is very encouraging to hear! Have been wondering about refeed!

Haha damn shall i go back?!! I am really proud hourglass hun and hey you look hot in your pic...will i do? lol xx

Haha damn shall i go back?!! I am really proud hourglass hun and hey you look hot in your pic...will i do? lol xx

cheeky ...:D (and thanks - am adding few more pics tonight fat and thin, watch this space )

Oi im here you know, kids huh xx Well done on ya loss babe thats ace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ta hun and you know youre my perfect man!! xxxxx

Oi im here you know, kids huh xx Well done on ya loss babe thats ace xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhh - but do you like the chubby ladies now you're all sylph-like;)

Im not too chubby anymore! lol x

I do on this site as they only get better in time lol xx

Thankyou honey, i really hope it gives people hope! Some people prob do think i dont eat at all to still lose weight, i prob would have thought that when i was on LT to be honest! I am just strict with myself when i have to, had my chocolate binge last week (Thanks for grassing me up Gaz) then all week i have exercised and ate healthy to avoid gaining xx
P.s love you too lil xx

Back