Weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by enoughisenough, 27 June 2008 Social URL.

1. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Full Member

Week five on Cambridge - week 6 of dieting and I have lost 4lbs this week. Quite pleased as I have had a really bad couple of weeks of cheats :break_diet:

So, that's the first two stone gone in six weeks - yipeee!!!! Do you think I can manage the same over the next six?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Well done, you've done great so far!

As for whether you can lose another 2 stone in the six weeks, yep it is possible - i've lost just 4.5lbs shy of 4 stone in 10 weeks. Just stay focussed & on track and even if you dont manage exactly another 2 stone, you'll certainly be withing spitting distance of it lol ;):D

Good luck x
  4. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

i think you may well ..... great isent it well done so far xxx
  5. abz

abz Gold Member

well done hon :D

abz xx
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun, cd say one stone a month :)
  7. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

well done. I'm hoping to get to that 2st barrier in the same amount of time. You've motivated me to keep going and be good.

8. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Wow, well done you! fab progress.
  9. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

cambridge SS

hiya, well done on your loss this week, you have done really well to date.

Keep up the good work.

Debs x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.