Weigh-ins until target before the end of my 30th year!

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
So i turn 30 in a couple of weeks and i have realised that i was supposed to lose my weight and be fit by the time i was 30 eek! Lol

So im setting myself a realistic goal of getting to target of 9stone by the the end of my 30th birthday meaning i have just over a year to do it :) definatley do-able!!! ;)

I currently weigh 15stone 3.5lb, i have lost 7.5lb from my starting weight :)

Weigh in tonight so will check in after :)

*********Add yourself to this post if you have a target too and we can journey together :) xx**********

I would love to lose 2 and a half stone by christmas, my final goal is 9 stone but to get to 9 and a half for xmas would be amazing! Heres looking at slimmer us ! :)

Fab! Thats great hun, keep in touch how you are doing :) i lost 1lb this week which is quite small amount for me but was giving red/green days a try and so going bck to EE this week :)

Whats your weigh in day? Mines a tuesday mainly but occasionally have to do another day if hubby working or kids on holiday x

X

Well done u :) all those lbs add up to stones. Im doing it myself this time as my local classes ive been to are not grt and i have all the stuff and no what to do so have no excuse, my weigh day is thusday

Thanks hun :)

Thats good :) shame your groups arnt good as they can be so encouraging if you have the right consultant and friends going x

What books do you have? Ive got 50 origanal meals, green meals, soup book, and a couple of others that have collectex over thr years lol

Ive started my own recipe book though of all yhe ideas i like :)

Going through old magazines and things looking for somd inspiration helps me too :)

Do you have any fave recipes yet? X

I think i have every book that they have brought out :)

I make stuffed chicken,

mix ricotta, spinach, chopped roasted red pepper, crushed garlic, a few basil leaves & s&p. Cut a pocket in the chicken breast & stuff with mixure, wrap with smoked ham. Spray baking tray & bake for abt 30mins untill it is cooked x

Mmmm that sounds gorgeous! :) def try that soon!

I want to try the chicken breasts dipped in egg and then put in smash flakes and cooked in oven to make crispy chicken mmmmm!

X

Yeh that does sound good, want to make smash pizza, not sure tho, but will give it a whirle x

Oooh ive tried that before, can be a bit sticky but if you do a thin layer of smash it will cook better as i did mine to thick lol was yummy though :) hope yours turns out ok :)

maz8 said:
Hi hun thx for advice on pizza will bear it in mind when i make it x

No probs :) hope it turns out good :)

Back