Weigh watchers CHIPS??

CarlaJay

Would anyone recommend these?
I've had a handfull with some fish...
Not gained weight?

I found them a bit overpriced. Points wise I think it was Iceland or Tescos own low fat chips I got which were a lot cheaper

How do you mean 'not gained weight' :confused:

Do you have the idea that by eating stuff like chips it may hinder your losses? :-\

oh and Starlight is right Iceland atm have them £1 for a big bag :) they are lovely and i eat chips around 4 times a week? ha small portions but it's never made me gain

I have never seen the WW chips.... ever!!! Like frozen oven chips you mean? I'd eat the whole packet, I used to be a chip fiend!

I make my own from a baking potato, chopped up and sprayed in frylight, salt & pepper, then oven for 30 minutes. :D [Stole that from SW!!!]

I have never seen the WW chips.... ever!!! Like frozen oven chips you mean? I'd eat the whole packet, I used to be a chip fiend!

I make my own from a baking potato, chopped up and sprayed in frylight, salt & pepper, then oven for 30 minutes. :D [Stole that from SW!!!]

lol hun yeh they are frozen ones, not a lot of places do them i've only seen them in iceland! :D i think it's about 100g cooked = 2points, or around that you do get quite a bit for the points too :)

Thats where i saw them 'iceland' lol. I tried them yesturday, not many but i really enjoyed them, would of been lovely with some nice curry sauce.. maybe after a few more stone lol

I got to keep my eye on them when theyre cooking, the first lot got cremated! lol

just a wee tip, there are other chips that are much nicer and lower points! i eat Mccains Rustic chips, they are 200g for 2.5pts!!

One of the women in my WW group uses lightly beaten egg whites to coat her potatoes when she makes oven-fried chips, which she says makes the seasonings adhere and gives a crisp coating. I just use cooking spray.

I love anything that's crinkle cut. I find the novelty so appealing!! :)

I similarly make them with low cal spray and in the oven - but if you crumble up a oxo cube (chicken tastes lovely) and sprinkle it over the potatoes - tastes lovely!!

I just make my own if i ever have any.. not really a chip fan :)

Back