Weighed and disapointed.

I've just weighed in today I'm on day 9 or S&S but its including a week of WW I did before as well (last time i was weighed was Wed 6th at ww's)

so a week of WW (where i was loosing 2lbs a week) and 9 days of S&S = 4lb loss :(

I nearly cried in boots, I was so excited to finally weigh in.

Been 100% drinking lots of water.

I'm quite proud of myself though as I went straight from boots to tesco to get some more water and some chicken fillets.

I'm carrying on, but just feel down :(

Don't be dissapointed hun, that's a good loss. It will all average out to a stone a month

Keep up the good work x

You weighed in on Weds on WW scales and then on different scales for your S&S result?

Could it be the scales need adjusting for? Different scales may not all be the same result/calibrated.

So well done for sticking at it after your weigh in - you weighing in on Boots next week or buying your self a set for the house?

Stick with it hun, weight will certainly come off, it has too as this is such a restricted diet. Look at your losses over the month not the week. Also please mesure yourself aswel for extra motivation on the weeks where weight loss is low.

as well as different scales, you also need to consider was it also the same sort of time of day as your normal weigh in? were you wearing your usual clothes etc? all these things make a difference...

but well done for not stropping off to pizza hut or somewhere! stick with it, it will definitely work, i promise!

I agree with above, it maybe the scales. Weigh in next week at the same time in the same clothes and you maybe surprised. Well done for not comfort eating.

As everyone has said, different scales will probably be different. When I first joined ww, I weighed at home as I left to go to the meeting so I could compare. Now I tend to do this:

Attachments

• roy-williams-woman-on-scale-lifting-one-leg-to-weigh-less-new-yorker-cartoon.jpeg
    roy-williams-woman-on-scale-lifting-one-leg-to-weigh-less-new-yorker-cartoon.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 46
Measure!

I went like 3 weeks with out a loss but the inches were coming off and then bam like 13 lbs came off (I didn't weigh for 5 days, I missed a weigh in, weighed the day before I knew I'd miss then when I came home)

Good on you for carrying on :)
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back