• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weighin no.3

Congrats chick bet you are very pleased! great motivation to keep you going another week. xx

thank you guys xx
well done x
Good work well done! :D

thank you every 1 ur all so lovely n supportive ive just been to the gym n done a class n had a spa n it was lovely n im feeling really good xx
thats brilliant :) really pleased for you, sounds like you have had a good day at the spa as well, we deserve to be pampered x
Well done hun, you're doing great :) x
great news chick x
what a nice treat, a pampering day! :D good idea think i'll def be having one if my weight loss is good :) gives me something to look forward to. xx
yes its great well we cant do lunch so i decided to join the gym n do a couple of classes a week n go n have a spa n i feel great x

Silver Member
woo hoo ive lost 3 lbs n now ive reached a stone, im looking forward to week 4 bring it on lol hows every 1 doing xx:D

A good loss Stacy, a stone down within 3 weeks, well done. My weigh in is tomorrow I am hoping for some good results too:D
thank you dolphin10 n i you will have to let us kn how you get on x

oooh spa sounds nice, great reward for a job well done :)

I have WI tomorrow too fingers crossed
Thats great news, well done!
A stone in 3wks wow,what great motivation to get you through another week. Have a good one x