Weighing early

Claireybell

Is it naughty that I weighed 3 days before my official weigh in, the scales where calling me but 13lb difference I'm so chuffed but kinda wished I'd waited now haha

13lbs in 4 days......that's amazing! Are you on SS and how much do you want to lose? I was chuffed with 8lbs so you must be over the moon! Good luck!

I wanna lose 3-4st am chuffed with the weight loss I would be happy with about 4lb a week but don't know if I'm setting my sights to high. Do u think it's a bit high, I was ecstatic when I seen the scales, I think we all should be we are doing great. What goals have you girls set ;-)

4lb looks about right from what I can make out from other peoples losses....depends how heavy you were to start though. I need to lose 5.5 stone and I need to do it ASAP as I really don't want to be on SS for too long as it'll probably break me! All the best for you WI and speak soon.

That's gr8! Delighted for you, ya gotta love week 1 ;)
I lost 13lb on week 1 also, 5 days into week 2 my scales were looking at me so decided why not, Worst mistake :(
Absolutely no change :mad: seriously i couldn't believe it. i know a great week is usually followed by a low one but i has heartbroken. Even a lb & i would of been happy to feel some achievement.
Im hoping things will be better on my weekly weigh in, no more scales temptation for me.

I wanna lose 3-4st am chuffed with the weight loss I would be happy with about 4lb a week but don't know if I'm setting my sights to high. Do u think it's a bit high, I was ecstatic when I seen the scales, I think we all should be we are doing great. What goals have you girls set ;-)

Someone lost 17lb in their first week so it's not too high but it may not be the same on your CDC scales, Mine are around 5lb different from my consultants. Great result tho so well done !

That's gr8! Delighted for you, ya gotta love week 1 ;)
I lost 13lb on week 1 also, 5 days into week 2 my scales were looking at me so decided why not, Worst mistake :(
Absolutely no change :mad: seriously i couldn't believe it. i know a great week is usually followed by a low one but i has heartbroken. Even a lb & i would of been happy to feel some achievement.
Im hoping things will be better on my weekly weigh in, no more scales temptation for me.

My scales are different to CDC so you may find you have lost on your weigh in. I agree with not weighing yourself though.
13lb loss is FANTASTIC x

Back