Weighing in at different group

Emma_lou

Hi everyone :) don't post on here very often but a frequent ready of posts and food diaries :). I am working late shifts this week so would have to miss weigh in at my normal group - i hate missing weigh in as it throw me for the rest of the week. I have found a morning group literally two minutes away from where i work that i could weigh in at as a one off this week on my way in to work. Is it ok to just turn up to a different group and weigh in as a one off? Will it offend my consultant? Sorry for the questions - like i said its only for one week to keep me on track whilst i work horrific shifts!!

It's fine to go to any group... I've popped into one up in Hull when I've been visiting my mum. Just went in, said hi and that I was just visiting! If you're worried about your usual consultant being offended just send them a little message saying you won't be in their group this week, will have to WI elsewhere and you'll be back next week.

I go to a different one all the time. Fit in with shifts! If I'm in London I'll pop along to another one

That's the nice thing can always find a group to go weigh at!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back