Weighing mid week!!!

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by SW-Rach1980, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. SW-Rach1980

SW-Rach1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Does any one else have this prob I like to know how much I'm going to weigh at WI and normally weigh on wii fit several times a week to keep my eye on it!! I've decided to have scale amnesty (as my consultant calls it) and I'm starting to feel nervous and really want to weigh WI not till Tuesday!! I know we shouldn't and it's not accurate but at least I know if it's going the right way!!!! Feel a bit better now!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SilverSlimmer

SilverSlimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.2lb(13.62%)
    I used to be forever jumping on the scales and becoming quite paranoid about my weight. If it hadn't gone down I would be despondent and think, why bother, and eat. If it had gone down I would think great, I can afford to have a treat, and eat.

At the end of last year we had a new bathroom fitted. The old scales looked....old and there was no obvious place to keep scales so I didn't bother. It was an amazing freedom. Now I occasionally jump on the scales at my sister in laws - about once every 3 months. The weight has gone down each time. So my advice would be - get rid of the scales altogether, eat sensibly and rely on your WW weight in.

Cheers,
    SilverS

4. SW-Rach1980

SW-Rach1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    That's the thing though it doesn't make me eat more or think blow it if I've gained it makes me more determind!! I've not done it yet and haven't actually got scales it's my wii fit!!! in don't fell like I lost anything and it's making me really anxious!! I know I'm A strange one!! X

5. SilverSlimmer

SilverSlimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.2lb(13.62%)
    Oh you're not strange at all, you're very normal! You've already lost a stone so you are doing really well. Don't buy the scales! Not sure how you can gag the Wii fit - but try!!!!

SilverS

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.