Attack weighing myself daily....

ljwari

Soon to be slim ;)
.... Im currently on day 5 of 7 and i have been weighing myself evety morning and this morning i have stayed the same :( is this normal?

I do have an exercise bike and was wondering shall i do 30mins a day on here to help me out a bit, as i can't do the walking at the moment because im house bound as my DD has a really bad chest infection so i cant take her with me and i dont fancy walking in the dark by the time my OH come home.

What do you think?

yes its normal as the first initial big loss is water weight. :)

I would - I quite like indoor cycling! No wind, can watch tv, only snag is you don't arrive anywhere different. Will save you worrying about getting a walk in and then if you do, it'll be a bonus on top.

The weight thing is only temporary, its what you lose over the week that really counts. As well as fluid, it can also be 'transit' issues after 6-7 days on PP.

Keep going, you're doing fine!

Aww thankyou might give it a whirl ive nothing to loose...... Well i have but you know what i mean :)

Maybe it's time to move to cruise. I had a lot more to lose than you and only needed to do 6 days attack. Once you've lost the initial water weight you're unlikely to benefit from the strictness of attack - get some veggies into you!

Also stop weighing yourself daily - what we see on the scales affects what we do or how we feel and obviously your weight loss will slow down and moving to a weekly weigh in will keep you motivated.. I also think such a long attack phase is unusual - I was the same weightish as Vixx and only did 6 days. Just a thought.

AWW thanks.

when i did the quiz on the Dukan site it told me to do the attack phase for 6 days ( i have been saying 7 days lol cant count hee hee) so will stick with that and also ready the book it tells you to get on the scales everyday :( it was good to start with so will see how that one goes but i think i might just weigh in each week once i have finished the attack phase :)

loving all the friendly advice and support on here thanks xx

I weighed myself daily during attack and then switched to weekly. I think it's quite a personal choice. Your weight will fluctuate during the week so if seeing a gain after a PV day is going to demoralise you and lead to a cheat then don't weigh daily, weigh once a week after a PP day.

Back