Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weighing Scales!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MorbidBubblewrap, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Fed up of going to Boots every week to weigh myself all because the pharmacies scales (Where I get Lipotrim) do not go up to my weight, And there is many times I go to Boots and they have an out of order sign :mad: So I have just bought myself a brand new set of weight watcher digital scales and have weighed myself in the same place like 10 times just to make sure everytime It said the same weight so I know that they will give me an accurate reading and they did :D I rung up and spoke to my pharmacist and explained all this to him and I asked could I bring my set in everytime I go get my Shakes and get weighed and he said not a problem :p Feel so much better now..I will just have to make sure I position them in accuratly the same place everytime I go, But they seem spot on to me..So WOOHOO :p Plus I am saving 50 pence as that's how much it was costing me everytime I wanted to weigh myself GRR :sigh: So losing weight and saving pennys not a bad life hey? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    thats great, at least you can hop on and off every morning like the rest of us now ;)

post pee; pre coffee; starkers - (at home - not in the chemist :D)

4. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Glad you put at home at the end :D The poor pharmacist... If I was stood naked, Enough to give someone a heart attack :p

5. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    just looked at your losses, the weight is literaly falling off you! well done!

6. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Getting your own was a good idea honey !!

Tbh your chemist is a big crap not to have scales that go up to your weight, I am heavier than you and my chemist uses LT's scales and they work for me !

Your doing amazing honey x x

7. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Thanks sweetie, I have decided to stick to the boots scales, As to be honest I have been noticing that they are not as accurate as I thought (grr) They keep saying to many different weights now, At first it was the same, I went back after an hour and they put 4lb on me (In a friggin hour :eek::D) Then they took 6 pounds off me, Then 3 back on..Up and down like a pair of prostitutes Knickers I was :p So I am best sticking to boots scales :( It was out of order today when I went in Hope they work Tomoz..!XX

8. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

I can't believe the pharmacist's scales aren't suitable! That's ridiculous!
    I think it's great you're taking your own.

9. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    19st they go up to :eek: I nearly broke the things when I first tried them I was 26st 1lb I am sure I heard the scales scream :p But I have now decided to stick to the boots scales 50p (Grr) My new scales are not as accurate as I thought! XX

10. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

Oh...sorry I read it wrong. How daft, 19 stone is really not high enough for somewhere that is doing a weight loss programme.
    Just keep going...scale issues are the pits but you'll still be slim!

11. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

:giggle:

Get on MSN:p

12. MorbidBubblewrap

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    No You didn't read it wrong, I was gonna take my own scales in, But they don't seem that accurate now, I thought they were..But now have decided to stick to what I was doing and that is being weighed at boots and getting a receipt from the machine so I can show my pharmacist when I go get my shakes, :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.