Weighing

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Morning Everyone

As loads of us have restarted or due to restart I was pondering when it comes to weighing do you follow your own scales or WW?

For me I've decided to follow my scales even though I'm going to class. I'll explain lol

I'm currently a gold member with WW (but planning to lose another stone) and I've only gone back to class to support my friend (class does nothing for me)

Now I love my friend dearly but she's not great at successfully sticking to the plan and there is a possibility that in three months she will stop going to classes. If this does happen I'll stop going to class and have to go back to my scales.

So I've decided that even though I'm weighing at class its best to follow my own scales (keep continuity) and then if my friend does decide to give up Im not affected.

I think that makes a lot of sense :thumbup: even when I used to go to a class I kept an eye on my scales at home. Its great you are supporting your friend but if she drops out you won't be stranded :) xxx

I think that's a fantastic idea. Your just planning ahead so well done for that!!! Hope your friend sticks to it and uses you as a source of inspiration.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ahh thats so kind and supportive!!
i weigh in at a local chemist every tues for 50p
my scales at home are poo n tell me im 9st :0 wishful thinking matey lol

I weight in my local chemist too, thinks its a good idea to use your own scales especially when you know there is a chance you will not be going to meetings in the future

I'm not going to the meetings (damn you, restrictive bank balance!) but I have a set of Weight Watchers scales that I bought from Amazon for cheap.

I think I'm going to use them to monitor my weight loss but weigh myself once a month using the scales they have in Boots. That way, I can keep the little print out thing to track my progress. That's assuming there will be progress!

I used to like the boots scales and the little print out but so often they weren't working so it would be a let down:thumbdown: xxx

this has happened to me a few times at my local chemist, go in n theres a sign on scales sayin out of order! so annoying when u are relying on them!! i do like to keep my lil printouts together and tend to write at the top + or - however ive done that week compared to last hehe...
i may have to treat myself to some ww scales!! the ones i have tell me im 9st "/

Back