Weight Differences

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by blondie80, 13 June 2009 Social URL.

1. blondie80

blondie80 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I bought myself a new digital scales the other day and decided to weigh myself (I know I should wait til my weigh in but its for the times Im feeling crappy - standing on it reminds me what Im doing)

The only thing is I have a 5lb difference between my scales and the pharmacy.

According to the pharmacy Im 14'11 but on mine Im 14'6. Ive done it several times in kilos and pounds and with different clothes and its still exactly 5lb in the difference.:confused:

Anyone else noticed something like this?

Im just thinking its too much of a difference. I could understand 1 or 2lb but 5!?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Have you got your scales on a hard surface? Sometimes if they're on carpet it can make a difference. You could try moving them to a different place in the room too - you never know! x

4. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    to be honest this just shows why we're not meant to weigh on different scales between weigh ins!!

unless of course you've lost 5lbs since your pharmacy weigh in ;)

use them as a rough guide but don't worry too much about it, that's all i'd say.

5. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world all the way
    different scales weigh you differently
    but what you are looking for is a downward trend and that is what matters
    my scales are the same as the ones in class but I love going to the docs as my doctors scales always weigh me 5lb less :)

6. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    mine are 5lbs less than the chemists and i go by those for the reason that they are also the same as the ones at the gym AND the chemist admitted that they were wrong!!!! i also go by mine because im going to be using those in the long run and i dont want to confuse issues

h xx obviously, though the choice is the individuals..and that is mine lol

7. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi,
    I consistently weigh 2 lb heavier on my scales than the chemist ones, so as long as it is consistent I don't mind. I weigh myself after I come back from my weigh in just to check. I don't weigh myself as often as I did at the start of the diet, have started to trust it is coming off, so I don't feel the need to.
    Best of luck.
    Doirin

8. poppy100

poppy100 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well i am on and off a variety of scales. i know i shouldn't but its like an addiction! (mind it is better than been addicted to food)
    as long as the scales show my weight going down i am pleased.

9. blondie80

blondie80 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for that. I think like Harriet I will go by my scales as it will also be the one I will be using in the long run.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.