Step 1 Sole Source + Weight fluctuating

welshchick

Hi all. On day 6 of ss+. One day was crap but otherwise have been 100%. Start weight was 13.2. This morning weighed in at 12.9 and thought great. Just weighed now at 13.1 and with no clothes on!! Feel deflated as spent all this money and had no food so don't want a zero loss at weigh in tomorrow. Has anyone else found this? X

welshchick said:
Hi all. On day 6 of ss+. One day was crap but otherwise have been 100%. Start weight was 13.2. This morning weighed in at 12.9 and thought great. Just weighed now at 13.1 and with no clothes on!! Feel deflated as spent all this money and had no food so don't want a zero loss at weigh in tomorrow. Has anyone else found this? X

Hi welshchick!

If you've been drinking lots of water like this diet requires then I'm sure this would show up on the scales at the end of the day. Don't worry about it and please don't be deflated.

This has happened to me but I tend to weigh only in the mornings as the afternoon/evening almost always show a heavier reading.

Good luck with your CD journey

Thanks! Yeah i suppose all that water weighs alot. Can only weigh in in the evenings as cdc works during the days. Will keep at it. How are you doing!

welshchick said:
Thanks! Yeah i suppose all that water weighs alot. Can only weigh in in the evenings as cdc works during the days. Will keep at it. How are you doing!

Water sure does weigh alot esp if were drinking 2+ litres :)

Im doing okay thanks. On day 9 of ss+. It's been hard but pushed myself as I am determined to be I'm and healthy come the new year! Lost 9.5lbs on my first weigh in so that pushed me to keep going with it. Aiming for at least 3 stone loss by Xmas but we shall see.

Have set myself mini goals and will treat myself each time I have achieved each one.

Have you set yourself a target weight?

X

Hiya chick im a welsh chick too :) stick with it ive had a 9 lb diff between morn and nite !! X

I'm aiming for 11stone by xmas and to gofrom there. I'd like to be very comfortably in size 12 clothes so 2 stone loss. How about you? Are you planning on staying on ss+ for long? My problem is portion control and some bad habits so feel i need to teach myself how to avoid these issues during the higher stages x

Dont sneak peek!!! Your body fluctuates in weight every minute of the day so if you got on scales every hour you're more likely to get a different reading..

Stick to one Weigh in a week.. at the same time of day and with pretty much the same kind of clothes.. if you weigh in jeans (stupid i know) dont get weighed the following week in leggings.. try and stick to the same, that way you'll feel less deflated and will get a more accurate reading :)

Back